6. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during a workweek. Call to Get a Free Price Point Analysis and Get your Home in the Market During the Holidays. Lela Ashkarian, PA, ABR, CRS, GRI, e-PRO, 305-395-0814.
7. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons.
8. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transfers cannot wait until Spring to buy, you need to be on the market during the Holidays to capture the market
9. Even though your house will be on the market, you still have the option to restrict showings during the six or seven days around the Holidays.
10. Selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the Spring when there are traditionally more houses on the market which could ultimately drive prices down. This could mean you sell high and buy low.